The Meltwater API allows you to export content and fetch analytics based upon your Meltwater searches.
Please start by reading the Platform Overview guide. This will give you an understanding of the key API and platform concepts you’ll need to know.
You can export data from the Meltwater platform without writing any code using the Export Console:
If you’re looking to integrate with the API get started with these guides:
Check out the guides page for further tutorials.
For full details of the API take a look at the following pages:
- Endpoints - all endpoints for the REST API
- Usage Limits - explanation of limits you are subject to
- Status & error codes - API responses explained
- Export formats & fields - data available in the API
- Analytics options - analytics available in the API
Useful resources for getting help with the API: